Chicagolandia
I feel much calmer and more organized when I've got my meal plan written out. With my fridge cleaned out and a good idea of the ingredients I have on hand - I'm ready to face the week, one dinner at a time.

Monday: leftover Navy Bean soup with white rice, biscuits, salad
Tuesday: Pork chops, mashed potatoes, sauteed mushrooms, cinnamon apples
Wednesday: Spaghetti in a garlic marinara, Italian bread, salad
Thursday: Herb Roasted Chicken, rice, beans, roasted veggies
Friday: Chicken Carbonara sammies, orange and tangerine wedges
Saturday: Fajita night
Sunday: Tacos with all the fixin's, chips, salsa, and guacamole

Breakfast of the week: coffee cake, oatmeal, toast, fruit
Lunch of the week: navy bean soup, sandwiches, and empanadas
Dessert of the week: Frosted brownies
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 2