Chicagolandia
I didn't have a meal plan last week, because I assigned that duty to DH. I knew I wouoldn't have time to make our dinners (a crazy work week, culminating in an in-office board meeting that was 3 days too long!), and desperately need to get back in the swing of things this week. Luckily I have a few things on hand to build my meals around - like the leftover bagels from the meeting (no one wanted them, so I took home 6-8 huge bagels and popped them in my freezer) and a little help from my mama (who made a large batch of pulled pork and was nice enough to take pity on me and share some). With a few pantry staples, here's what I've got in mind for this week:

Monday: Monte Cristo with tomato basil soup topped with crunchy croutons
Tuesday: Pulled pork sammies with a teriyaki sweet BBQ sauce on egg-onion rolls, gourmet spring blend salad, and corn
Wednesday: Mushroom and Cheddar Frittata, bagels, strawberries, and red grapes
Thursday: Simple Pork Tacos, refried beans, rice
Friday: Girls day out - taking my mama (DaMama) out for lunch and a movie
Saturday: Build your own flatbread pizza - using the last of our $.49 flatbread pizza crusts from the $3 off bread coupon from Jewel
Sunday: Pork steaks on the grill, sauteed mushrooms, mashed potatoes, salad, corn on the cob
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 2