Chicagolandia
With the abundance of cheese I've got my hands on, I'll be using that as an ingredient in most of my meals this week.

This is what we're eating:

Monday: Ground turkey tacos with red rice and beans
Tuesday: FREE Quiznos Sub
Wednesday: Spaghetti with creamy mushroom marinara
Thursday: Cheese, mushroom, and ham omelets, with wheat toast and fruit
Friday: Pizza blanco with Alfredo sauce, mushrooms, and garlic
Saturday - TGIFridays - love that BOGO Q!!

I'll bake Cranberry Walnut Oatmeal Cookies and some sweet muffins (apple spice style) tonight. If I score some potatoes on sale, we'll get hashbrowns with our omelets, and this allows time to get to Meijer to grab some cheap sliced mushrooms ($1 for an 8 oz pkg. for organic!)
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 2